+44 7831 561042

Chemist's Cabinet

hover over image to zoom

A late 19th century mirror-backed mahogany cabinet, an original shop fitting from a Victorian chemists. The central mirror with a foliate carved crest; the two flanking cabinets with back-written glass panels 'DISPENSING' & 'CHEMIST'. Within, the usual adjustable glass shelves, again mirror-backed.

 

English circa 1880.

 

w:58.5 in x h:36 in 

 

 

Item Code: 2875

£ 3950

Enquire about this item