+44 7831 561042

St. George Yacht Club, Dublin

hover over image to zoom

A reverse cut crystal, or Essex Crystal, with the burgee of The Royal St George Yacht Club, based in Dublin. Set within a gold rope-twist bezel, hallmarked for Birmingham, 1880. The Kingstown Boat Club, from which the Royal St. George Yacht Club evolved, was founded in 1838 by a small group of boating enthusiasts who had decided that ‘the Liffey was every year becoming fouler and less agreeable for aquatic pursuits’.

dia: 1 1/8 in

 

Item Code: 2890

£ 895

Enquire about this item